Because the Mother’s Day Story Contest 2017 was such a success, I have decided to hold a Father’s Day Story Contest 2017. For this contest, I have picked a character from the list below. I want you to tell me which character you think I have picked and type your guess into the comment section below. The winner of the Father’s Day Story Contest 2017 will receive a Father’s Day story written for them using the character that I had picked. There is also a second part of this contest. I will chose one random person from the list of guesses I receive and this person will win a stick figure drawing of themselves and or their family.
LIST OF CHARACTERS
- Angry Baker
- Baby Face Monster
- Billy Troll
- Bobby the Butcher
- Desert Kid
- Forgetful Fred
- Grampy’s Little Green Car
- Racum Raccoon
- Silly Snake
(Please note the table below is only updated at certain times during the day. If your guess does not appear after 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.)
|DATE OF GUESS||NAME||CHARACTER GUESSED|
|May 17, 2017||Patricia J.||Silly Snake|
|May 17, 2017||Jason L.||Desert Kid|
|May 17, 2017||Mark H.||Bobby the Butcher runs the family butcher shop. He lives with his mom, Mary. His dad and Grandfather are both dead, because of a spell his Aunt Jessica put on them. Aunt Jessica dabbles in witchcraft. She is the black sheep of the family. She secretly married Desmond, the warlock.|
|May 17, 2017||Bill W.||Billy Troll is a singer/songwriter. He is a troll that lives in Troll Town. He has a wife, Dianne, who is his concert promoter. They have two children. Billy's enemy is Mick Troll from the Jagged Trolls.|
|May 18, 2017||Lisa L.||Forgetful Fred|
|May 19, 2017||Rebecca F.||Forgetful Fred|
|May 22, 2017||Zeba||Slow-Poke|
RULES FOR THE FATHER’S DAY STORY CONTEST 2017
- Anyone can enter.
- One guess per person and guess cannot be changed once it is made.
- You may post your guess in the comments section below, message your guess to me on Facebook or email the guess to me at email@example.com.
- You agree to me posting your first name and first initial of your last name in the GUESSES section below.
- If there is more than one contestant that guesses the correct character, each correct contestant will win a “Story Written For You”.
- The winner/winners agree to me posting your first name and first initial of your last name on social media websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google +.
- The winner/winners agree to me using their first name as part of the story I write for you.
- The winner/winners will receive a link to the story I have written for you. You can do what you please with the link, such as posting it to social media websites, posting it on your own website or emailing or messaging to anyone you wish.
- I retain all rights to the story I write for you.
- The winner/winners agree to allow me to post your first name and first letter of your last name at the bottom of the story I write for you.
- Any drawings made as a result of this contest, all the above rules apply to it as well.
- Contest starts immediately and ends on June 11, 2017. The winners will receive links to their drawings and their stories before Father’s Day, which is June 18, 2017.
- If you have any questions about any of these rules, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have fun and share this contest page with anyone and everyone that you feel would enter it.