Today’s Moral of the Story is “You can add things to oatmeal to make it taste better”, from the story “Oatmeal”.
The “Winter Story Challenge 2017-2018” has begun. I am going to write 25 brand new winter stories for this challenge. I hope you enjoy my brand new winter stories. Please read, like and share these stories.
I thought it would be fun to make a list of the accomplishments of my website, Bed Tyme Tales Storyland over the years.
- Did you know Bed Tyme Tales Storyland has over 1200 stories for you to read, like and share?
- Did you know that all the stories on the Bed Tyme Tales Storyland website are written by one person, me, Deb Williamson?
- Did you know the Bed Tyme Tales Storyland website is 100% Canadian?
- Did you know that there are over 70 characters on the Bed Tyme Tales Storyland website?
- Did you know my story, April Fool’s Day, was published in the Scouting Life Magazine in their March/April 2009 issue?
- Did you know the Bed Tyme Tales website started in 2001?
- Did you know some of the first Bed Tyme Tales stories were first published in the EMC Record News newspaper in Smiths Falls, Ontario?
- Did you know that when Hewlett Packard had a service called Instant Delivery, that my stories received more downloads than Calvin and Hobbs and National Geographic?
- Did you know the very first character I wrote about was Racum Raccoon?
- Did you know the very first story I ever wrote was called “The Tale of Racum and Bear“.
- Did you know that so far, I have not run out of ideas and am coming up with new ones all the time?
- Did you know that my family is the greatest inspiration for most of my stories? In fact, most of my stories are based on them.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)