Desert Kid lives with Mother and Father in Canada's only desert area, the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada. is a Canadian fictional character that lives in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. By reading Desert Kid stories, you can follow his adventures throughout Canada’s only desert area. You can read these stories on any type of device you wish, whether it is a cell phone, tablet or laptop. You will be able to enjoy stories about cactus water, desert animals, bugs and desert rain as well as other adventures he may have.
Bed Tyme Tales has lots of Desert Kid stories for you to read, like and share. Please see the list of stories below. We will be adding more in the near future so please visit often. We do encourage you to read, like and share your favourite Desert Kid stories on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
List of Desert Kid Stories
- Cactus - February 13, 2007
- Cactus Water - July 1, 2016
- Desert Kid and the Desert Animals - September 27, 2016
- Desert Kid’s Acorn Roast - October 29, 2016
- Desert Kid’s Early Christmas Gift to Mother - October 9, 2006
- Dust Storm - July 5, 2006
- Lots of Bugs - July 4, 2006
- Meet Desert Kid - April 17, 2017
- Rain in the Desert - June 29, 2006
- Sagebrush Slippers - April 17, 2007
- Spring Rains - April 4, 2007
- The Desert Kid - June 28, 2006
New Desert Kid Stories
There are no new stories at the moment.