Scrunchie Monster walks with his behind stuck up in the air and his head low to the ground. He feels more comfortable scrunched up. He lives with his dad. He has an Aunt Mabel, who is 87 years old. walks with his head hung low and his behind stuck up in the air. He finds this easier to walk. Bed Tyme Tales Storyland has lots of Scrunchie Monster stories for you to read, like and share.
List of Scrunchie Monster Stories
- Beatrice Bee and Scrunchie Monster - September 13, 2017
- Meet Scrunchie Monster - November 14, 2017
- Scrunchie and the Haunted House - October 23, 2017
- Scrunchie at the Halloween Dance - October 17, 2017
- Scrunchie Doesn’t Need a Halloween Costume - October 24, 2017
- Scrunchie is Spooked - October 18, 2017
- Scrunchie Monster - July 7, 2016
- Scrunchie Monster Decorates the Christmas Tree - December 10, 2016
- Scrunchie Monster in the Heat - September 12, 2017
- Scrunchie Saved the Day - September 28, 2016
- Scrunchie’s Halloween Treats - October 13, 2017
New Scrunchie Monster Stories
There are no new stories at the moment.